- 3rd Annual Armstrong National 2-D Competition Exhibition, University Gallery, Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah GA. Juror Courtney McNeil, curator, Telfair Museum of Art
- Stories We Tell, Women's Caucus for Art. Juror Jessica Porter of the Phoenix Gallery, NY. Catalog link.
- Paintings of Place. The Fine Arts Gallery of the Buddy Holly Center, Lubbock TX
- Memory and Presence: Paintings of Tulelake. Fine Arts Gallery, South Plains College, Levelland, TX
- . . . and God's not making any more of it: Precious Places in the American Landscape. Butte College Art Gallery, Butte College, Oroville, CA
- Paintings of Place. Eula Mae Edwards Museum and Gallery, Clovis Community College, Clovis, NM (invitational).
- 18 Days Fine Arts Exhibition. Muñoz Waxman Gallery, Center for Contemporary Art, Santa FE NM (juried exhibition jointly sponsored by the New Mexico Committee of the National Museum of Women in the Arts and the Center for Contemporary Art
- Culture and Agriculture. New Visions Gallery, Marshfield WI (national juried exhibition; catalog)
- This is Where I Live monthly sketchbook project (April), Art House Gallery, Brooklyn NY (open exhibition; Art House Co-op and Brooklyn Art Library)
- A few pages can be found here.
- Exhibition of Art Faculty Work. Roswell and Portales campuses, Eastern New Mexico University, Runnels Gallery, Golden Library, Eastern New Mexico University
- Joshua Tree Highlands House Artist Residency 2008 Exhibition. Studio 62 Gallery, Yucca Valley, CA
- Portales Roswell Ruidoso = Work from the Art Faculty of Eastern New Mexico University. Gallery 117, Eastern New Mexico University Roswell, Roswell New Mexico
- Push Pin Show. Student Union Building, Eastern New Mexico University, Portales, NM (open exhibition)
- Art Faculty Exhibit, Runnels Gallery. Golden Library, Eastern New Mexico University, Portales, NM.
- 25th Annual National Small Works Exhibition. Tri-County Arts Council, Cobleskill, N. (national juried exhibition; juror, artist Leonard Dufresne)
- Culture and Agriculture. New Visions Gallery, Marshfield WI (national juried exhibition; catalog
- Painting by Catherine Jennings. Center for Faith and the Arts, Salisbury. NC.
- Art Faculty Exhibit. Runnels Gallery, Golden Library, Eastern New Mexico University, Portales, NM
- Lubbock Arts Festival. Texas Tech Fine Art Department Gallery, Lubbock, TX (invitational exhibition
- Northern California Landscapes. Kish Gallery, Kishwaukee College, Malta IL.
- Artist in Residence Exhibit. Turtle Bay Exploration Park, Redding, CA (This was part of the 40th Anniversary Celebration of Whiskeytown National Recreation Area)
- Catherine Jennings: Recent Work. Art Gallery, College of the Siskiyous, Weed, CA
- Catherine Jennings: Artist in Residence. Spring Celebration, Whiskeytown National Recreation Area, Whiskeytown, CA.
- Arcadia—Landscape Utopia. Janet Turner Print Gallery, California State University, Chico (invitational exhibition; my paintings were the only works in the show that were not part of the Janet Turner Collection)
- Paintings of the Peninsula. Stratton Library, Sheldon Jackson College, Sitka, AK.
- Marks on Place: American Landscapes. Humanities Center Gallery, California State University, Chico
- Catherine Jennings: On Location. Orville J. Hanchey Art Galleries, Northwestern State University, Natchitoches, LA
- Paintings of Place. Benicia Public Library Art Gallery, Benicia, CA
- Ink and Clay 28. Kellogg University Art Gallery, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona CA (juried exhibition; award winner)
- Pressed, Shot, Drawn and Thrown. University Gallery, California State University, Chico (invitational faculty show)
- Catherine Jennings: Watercolors. Cory's Sweet Treats and Gallery, Chico, CA
- Scenic Southwest. Lake Powell Art Association National Exhibition, AZ (juried exhibition)
- Watermedia National Juried Exhibition. Chico Art Center, Chico, CA (juried exhibition)
- Vistas: Old Jerusalem, Maine, and the Southwest – A Series of Watercolors and Gouaches by Catherine Jennings. Tuttle Gallery of the McDonogh School, McDonogh, MD
- Genre: Still-life, Portrait, Interior, and Landscape. LRC Gallery, Sinclair Community College, Dayton, OH (juried four person exhibition)
- 41st Eastern Orchid Congress Professional Art Show. Baltimore, MD (juried exhibition; award winner)
- 6th Annual National Juried Exhibition. Western Colorado Watercolor Society, Grand Junction.
- Catherine Jennings: Watercolors. Western Texas College, Snyder, TX. Show of Hands. Regional Hand Center, Texas Tech Health Science Center, TX (juried exhibition)
- 5th Annual National Juried Exhibition. Western Colorado Watercolor Society
- Annual Juried Show. Arts Alliance, Lubbock, T.
- Spring Juried Show. Monroe County Arts Alliance, Broadheadsville, PA (award winner)
- First Night Exhibition. Bethlehem, PA
- Catherine Jennings: The Jerusalem Paintings. Hall Gallery, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA (catalog)
- Traveling Exhibition. Adirondacks National Exhibition of American Watercolors, NY(juried from juried show)
- Adirondacks National Exhibition of American Watercolors. Arts Center, Old Forge, NY (juried exhibition, award winner)
- Summer Sojourns: Paintings of Maine and Jerusalem. The Gallery at Salem College Fine Arts Center, Salem College, Winston-Salem, NC
- Watercolors. McShea Gallery, Allentown College, Center Valley, PA
- December Afternoon, Santa Fe, in Stories We Tell, Women's Caucus for Art exhibition catalog (New York: WCA and Instant Publishers, 2013), p. 119. Link to pdf of catalog
- Joshua Tree painting and text, in "Examples of Artists' Works and Comments on Interactive," in Atelier Interactive Professional Artists' Acrylic Informational Catalog for Retailers (Lititz, PA: Chroma Inc., 2009/2010), section 3, p. 6.
- Illustrations for William Jennings' Storms over Genesis: Biblical Battleground in America's Wars of Religion (Minneapolis: Augsburg-Fortress Press, 2007).
- Lava Beds II: Early Afternoon Light used as cover art for Joanne Allred's Particulate (Cohasset, CA: Bear Starr Press, 2003).
- "Artist in Residence to unveil painting." The Alpena News, 27 June 2011, 7A.
- "Chico Art Center's 1998 Juried Show: Watermedia National." Chico Enterprise-Record, 25 April 1998, 12.
- Dorsey, John. "Well-traveled Artist." Baltimore Sun, 15 May 1997, 22.
- Earl, Geoff. 'Weekly Art Pick: Waterworks." Chico News and Review, 25 April 2002, 32.
- [Gamberg, Heather]. "Whiskeytown in Water." The Buzz, Chico Enterprise-Record, 25 September 2003, 26.
- link to article Gottesman, Kyra. "Butte College shows Catherine Jennings a natural at landscapes." Chico Enterprise-Record, November 6, 2011.
- link to article Gottesman, Kyra. "Butte College shows Catherine Jennings a natural at landscapes." Oroville Mercury-Register, November 6, 2011.
- Gulden, Melissa. "Practice What You Teach." [Chico State] Orion, 2 September 1998, 17.
- Kennedy, Kathleen. "Art show features scenes of Tulelake." Herald Press News, 3 September 2003, 5.
- Kirk, Lisa. "Connections to Place." Inside Chico, vol. 32, no. 16 (16 May 16 2002), 4.
- Lease, Betty. "Art . . . Resident artist relishes in Whiskeytown." Redding Record Searchlight, 2 October 2003, 5, 7.
- Lewis, Dondra. "Professor and Artist Catherine Jennings to visit NSU." The Current Sauce, 28 February 2002, 5. "Looking at Landscapes." The Buzz, Chico Enterprise Record, 2 May 2002, 14.
- Schoder, Marc. "Enjoying the Scenery." Eastern Magazine, winter 2005, 5.
- Speer, Diane. "Painting Alpena's natural treasures on site." The Alpena News, 15 June, 2011, 7A.
- "Watercolors on Display at SJC." Daily Sitka Sentinel, 22 November 2002, 7.
- Wineka, Mark. "Jennings showcases her beautiful reality through artwork." In "Time Out," Salisbury Post, 11 May 2006, 6-7.
- Artist's Talk. Luthercrest, Allentown, PA
- Artist's Talk. Pintores Art League, Clovis, NM.
- Artist's Talk: my work as painted investigation. Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library, Alpena MI.
- My Joshua Tree Residency. Joshua Tree Highlands Artist Residency, Joshua Tree, CA.
- Artist's Talk: My development as a painter, from undergraduate school to today. Art Department, Sheldon Jackson College, Sitka, AK.
- Artist's Talk. Hanchey Art Galleries, Northwestern State University, Natchitoches, LA. (drawing and painting classroom visits and critiques, gallery talks)
- Artist's Talk. University Gallery, California State University, Chico
- Proposed and conducted Landscape Watercolor Painting. Spring Art Retreat for Texas Public School Teachers, Junction, TX.
- Artist's Gallery Talk. Western Texas College, Snyder, TX.
- Watercolor Workshop. Western Texas College, Snyder, TX.